We cannot process your transaction...

Re: We cannot process your transaction...

Postby Jazminegoff » Fri May 03, 2019 7:45 pm

I'm having the same issue
Jazminegoff

Postby ST - Larry » Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 am

Hi Jazminegoff. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby melissac » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 am

Same issue here. :/
melissac

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 am

Hi melissac. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having some problem. We'll be delighted to help you address your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby SubzeroNj » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:11 am

I’m having the same issue is there some way I can get tech support online. I can’t call the help desk. Thanks
SubzeroNj

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:58 am

Hi SubzeroNj. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry that you are having some problems. We'll be happy to help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.