Hi LinValiant. My name is Straight Talk Charisse and I will be addressing your question. Here's the instruction on how to transfer files between an installed memory card and the PC.
Connect your device to a PC, to transfer files between an installed memory card and the PC. You can choose how your phone responds when you connect it to a PC by USB cable: Mass storage mode, ready for transferring files, Internet connection mode, to allow another device to use the phone’s data connection, or Ask on plug, to give you the opportunity to set each connection.
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key, then
touch Settings ➔ USB Settings ➔USB mode ➔ Mass
2. Attach your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Your
phone recognizes the connection and displays the USB icon
and the USB mass storage screen.
3. On the USB mass storage screen, touch Connect storage to
PC to enable copying of files between your computer and
the memory card.
4. At the prompt on the computer, select a transfer method.
5. Transfer files to the memory card. When finished, you can
disconnect the USB cable. Hope this helps.