zte merit storage problems

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Re: zte merit storage problems

Postby scu40 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scu40

Postby Jessica_ST » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Good day, scu40. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 am

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have recently purchased a ZTE Merit Android phone. I like the phone just fine but I keep getting a message that my internal phone storage is running low. I have downloaded next to no apps on this phone at all, mostly what came on the phone is the only thing on it. I did put in a larger sd card but all of the apps that came on the phone does not have any option for moving them to the sd card. I did find that in the system menu there is a system update section, when you go into it there is a storage card updates and from there it gives you the option to copy the update package to the sd card and free up space on the internal memory but when I try to do it, it tells me to copy update package to image directory on my sd card and then click ok, well I have no idea how to find the update package to be able to copy it there and I have no image directory on my sd card but I can create one if I need to. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
GCBJ3940

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

Help plz. I have recently purchased a ZTE Merit Android phone. I like the phone just fine but I keep getting a message that my internal phone storage is running low. I have downloaded next to no apps on this phone at all, mostly what came on the phone is the only thing on it. I did put in a larger sd card but all of the apps that came on the phone does not have any option for moving them to the sd card. I did find that in the system menu there is a system update section, when you go into it there is a storage card updates and from there it gives you the option to copy the update package to the sd card and free up space on the internal memory but when I try to do it, it tells me to copy update package to image directory on my sd card and then click ok, well I have no idea how to find the update package to be able to copy it there and I have no image directory on my sd card but I can create one if I need to. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
GCBJ3940

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 am

Help Plz. I have recently purchased a ZTE Merit Android phone. I like the phone just fine but I keep getting a message that my internal phone storage is running low. I have downloaded next to no apps on this phone at all, mostly what came on the phone is the only thing on it. I did put in a larger sd card but all of the apps that came on the phone does not have any option for moving them to the sd card. I did find that in the system menu there is a system update section, when you go into it there is a storage card updates and from there it gives you the option to copy the update package to the sd card and free up space on the internal memory but when I try to do it, it tells me to copy update package to image directory on my sd card and then click ok, well I have no idea how to find the update package to be able to copy it there and I have no image directory on my sd card but I can create one if I need to. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
GCBJ3940

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

I have recently purchased a ZTE Merit Android phone. I like the phone just fine but I keep getting a message that my internal phone storage is running low. I have downloaded next to no apps on this phone at all, mostly what came on the phone is the only thing on it. I did put in a larger sd card but all of the apps that came on the phone does not have any option for moving them to the sd card. I did find that in the system menu there is a system update section, when you go into it there is a storage card updates and from there it gives you the option to copy the update package to the sd card and free up space on the internal memory but when I try to do it, it tells me to copy update package to image directory on my sd card and then click ok, well I have no idea how to find the update package to be able to copy it there and I have no image directory on my sd card but I can create one if I need to. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
GCBJ3940

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

I have recently purchased a ZTE Merit Android phone. I like the phone just fine but I keep getting a message that my internal phone storage is running low. I have downloaded next to no apps on this phone at all, mostly what came on the phone is the only thing on it. I did put in a larger sd card but all of the apps that came on the phone does not have any option for moving them to the sd card. I did find that in the system menu there is a system update section, when you go into it there is a storage card updates and from there it gives you the option to copy the update package to the sd card and free up space on the internal memory but when I try to do it, it tells me to copy update package to image directory on my sd card and then click ok, well I have no idea how to find the update package to be able to copy it there and I have no image directory on my sd card but I can create one if I need to. Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.
GCBJ3940

Postby GCBJ3940 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:25 pm

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GCBJ3940

Postby Jessica_ST » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Good day, GCBJ3940. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby Xyius » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:54 am

I am having the same problem!! PLEASE contact me so I can fix this!!
Xyius

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome