TMobile G2 no longer working.

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

TMobile G2 no longer working.

Postby kaseypenson » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

I have a Tmobile G2 that I unlocked and joined Straight Talk. For months I have had perfect service, no complaints. However, when I moved and wanted to change my phone number all hell broke loose! I had to wait for a new sim card and when i had that new sim card activated my old number was deactived but I did not get a new number. I got my old number. It was working fine for one day so i said fine, i'll just keep the old number. But now all of a sudden today i have no service at all! When i call customer service, nobody knows how to fix this. :cry: I reset my phone, no luck. My apn settings are as follows:

Name= Straight Talk
APN =wap.tracfone
Port= 8080
MMSC= http://mms.tracfone.com
MCC= 310
MNC= 260
APN Protocol= IPv4

Is anyone else having this problem and can anybody help? I don't know why my service stopped. I have the unlimited $45 plan and my service end date isn't until 07/12/2012. PLEASE HELP!!!
kaseypenson

Re: TMobile G2 no longer working.

Postby Jessica_ST » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Good day, kaseypenson. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby wolvesrock » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

i have had service with straight talk for several months with no problems. about a week ago my tmobile g2 phone quit working. just said no service. took sim card out and put back in and now it just says "no sim card". called customer service and they sent a new sim card, put that one in and it says the same thing. anyone have any ideas? thanks
wolvesrock

Postby Lindsay_ST » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:40 am

Hi wolvesrock. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Lindsay_ST

Postby MLKamen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 pm

@kaseypenson -

Was Straight Talk able to resolve your issue? I'm having a similar problem with my G2 that I just activated. I have the same settings you listed, also found in the activation guide.

Thanks!
MLKamen

Postby Jessica_ST » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Good day, MLKamen. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Return to Welcome