cell phone will not activate

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

cell phone will not activate

Postby tigrezz » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I am not sure why I called and gave pin number from service card to computer animated customer service straight talk 1800 number and was not given access to my cell phone. the cell phone says i have no money on my account but I know I do. I have reciept from my account showing its active and reciept from walmart's service card purchase. Please help because I cannot get in touch with customer service. Lisa Womack 903-805-0005
tigrezz

Re: cell phone will not activate

Postby Sophie_ST » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi Lisa. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby sshoen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 pm

I'm having the same problem.
sshoen

Postby Sophie_ST » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 am

Hi sshoen. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Return to Welcome