Name on Bill

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Name on Bill

Postby EastWest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 am

(Apologies in advanced. New user who needs answers fast. I did search on this topic before posting)
Long time ST customer, signed up for auto-refill.
Recently, my work has offered a employee allowance for personal phone usage. I just need to submit a copy of my "bill", with my name, ph#, address, and payment, etc.
I engaged in 3 different ST (support) chats. All three reps said the same: ST doesn't have "bills"; thus, ST cannot furnish or guide me to a print out that will match what is needed.
I had to rig my home page and change the nickname of my phone to my name. But, I am shocked the billing page doesn't show a name attached. I feel like I'm trying to get my name attached to a burner phone.
Anyhow, when I escalated this issue to my work's accounting dept, they said other ST customers have been able to provide billing documentation, with what they are asking for.
Can someone guide me to this, on the ST website, if it exists? Thank you!
EastWest

Re: Name on Bill

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi EastWest. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We do not have billing statement since our service is prepaid. But, you can view your credit card purchase history on your Straight Talk My Account. If you should need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Welcome