HELP Phone deactivated

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

HELP Phone deactivated

Postby bsbrown22 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 am

My husband is at work and just called me on his friends phone to tell me his phone isnt working.. I got online to see why and it is showing his device as inactive with a cannot activae phone, because The Serial Number entered has an invalid status...... He has been using this same phone for close to a year.... we just added 6 months of air time $55 cards his service shouldn't go out until sometime in MAY ... what happened???? where did the airtime go?? why isn't his phone working any more ...
I have love straight talk for years but this type of issue could defiantly lose customers
bsbrown22

Re: HELP Phone deactivated

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am

Hi bsbrown22. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby bigschuler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 pm

I bought a used phone and when I tried to switch my service to it, the straight talk representative told me I needed to take the phone to Walmart to have it rescanned because it's showing inactive on her end, how is this possible considering the phone has been used all ready, she said it wouldn't cost anything to scan it, has anyone ever heard of this before?
bigschuler

Postby ST - Mark » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi bigschuler. My name is Straight Talk Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Mark

Return to Welcome