The Email and/or Password you have entered is incorrect

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

The Email and/or Password you have entered is incorrect

Postby jmorgs » Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 am

I keep getting the message below:

The Email and/or Password you have entered is incorrect (case-sensitive). Please try again! If you forgot your Email or Password click on the Forgot Email or Password link below. If you don't have a Straight Talk Account please click on Activate/Register to create one.

The fact is, both the email address and password are correct. When I created the account to activate my phone, I saved the password info on my browser. Also, I had the same issue with a previous email address I had used earlier in the night to create an account. Also, I've notice a number of other people are having this same exact issue. So what's the deal? It's night one of being a Straight Talk Customer and I have to admit I'm a bit worried.
jmorgs

Re: The Email and/or Password you have entered is incorrect

Postby ST - Larry » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 am

Hi jmorgs. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Welcome