Change Caller ID Display Name

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Re: Change Caller ID Display Name

Postby TriCitiesBob » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 pm

I want my name to show on my caller id. It used to, but now it doesn't.
TriCitiesBob

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Hi TriCitiesBob! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST-Mary Ann

Postby TriCitiesBob » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:21 pm

ST-Mary Ann wrote:Hi TriCitiesBob! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

I can't access the private message, because I am too new.
TriCitiesBob

Postby ST-Yvonne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 pm

TriCitiesBob wrote:
ST-Mary Ann wrote:Hi TriCitiesBob! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

I can't access the private message, because I am too new.

Hi, TriCitiesBob. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. Please make three (3) more posts to enable your private messaging. Once done; then, please check your Forum inbox and you can respond on the private message we've sent to you. The Forum inbox is located at the upper left corner of this Forum beside the User Control Panel. Thanks.
ST-Yvonne

Postby toriela » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Just got my new phone today and I am also having a problem with my outgoing caller ID. Since this seems to be a problem for almost everyone why not give the customer the chance to change this themselves? A lot of other major providers have that option on their 'my account' page. Just an idea.
toriela

Postby ST - Felice » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi toriela. My name is Straight Talk Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
ST - Felice

Postby Randyseabolt82 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 pm

My caller id is incorrect on both of my phones and was wondering if you could please tell me how to fix this problem.
Randyseabolt82

Postby ST - Kyle » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Hi, Randyseabolt82. My name is ST Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby TripGun » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 pm

I am also having this issue of the incorrect name appearing as my outgoing caller ID and it has been wrong for a year now. I still get calls for this guy and he's been dead since 2010 and it's still tied to my number....c'mon now!
TripGun

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi TripGun. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome